Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hello All

So,
I'm new to this whole blog thing but I thought I'd give it a try since I live forever away from all my friends and family and this is a good way for people to keep up with me. Anyways, Jason and I have been married almost a year now! We live in a small town on the outskirts of Atlanta and are super involved in our church Hope Church. We both lead small groups in the youth and I work in the nursery. It a great way for me to get my baby fix out of the way since I seem to have one like crazy lately. I'm a teacher, this year I teach ESEP math and social studies but I'm praying that next year I can be a real social studies teacher again. Jason works for a company called Fastenal and sells industrial supplies to businesses. He was in Minnesota for the previous 2 weeks so I'm SUPER happy to have him home again. Anyways, I really should be working on progress reports that should have been completed about a month ago. So this is all for now!
Pamela

No comments: