Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fall Leaves

Here are some pictures of my fall leaves from my back yard. I didn't get them when they were really pretty, but you can see we had good color. Now they're all falling off and its turning cold!!! I'm so excited because in a little over a week I'll get to put up my Christmas decorations!!!! I LOVE decorating and the house always looks so good at Christmastime. Everything is great here. Momma and Daddy visited last weekend and we had a blast. We've registered at Babies R Us and Target and the links to those are posted on the baby blog. Our little Seminole loves football and I can always feel her move around on Saturday! She gets it honest!! Maybe she will be a cheerleader, however if she takes after her Momma she won't be allowed that close to a ref or coach. Well, enjoy the leaves!

No comments: