Monday, August 31, 2009

Ramblings for a Monday

Yay its Monday! I know that sounds wierd but I really like working so I'm excited about Mondays! My students are great and now I'm down to about 25 -30 in a class as opposed to the 37 I had on Wednesday. I just love seeing them and learning all about them. That being said, it was really hard to get up this morning. It seems the last few work days its been rainy in the mornings and you know how hard it is to get up then.

Softball starts this week for Jason. There are 2 Hope Church teams this season, so we'll pretty much live at the ballpark. Its really cool because the team thats in the open league is Jason's "ministry". He wants to witness to the other teams that church doesn't have to be all Geeks. Last spring they played in that league and came in tied for 3rd. Maybe this year we'll get some people to come to church and they'll do better. I love my husband!


I also love my McKenzie. Though I love teaching I can't wait to come home and see this precious face smiling at me.

Isn't she cute in her jeans and polo shoes?

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Look at that "Big Girl" in shoes! She looks so cute and happy. We can't wait to see her on Friday!!
Kisses and hugs from Nana.