Friday, February 5, 2010

I can't believe I forgot

To add that McKenzie does the War Chant!!!! I've been working on teaching her to say the chant and she's just started moving her arm with it! Its the cutest thing. I've got to get it on video and put it on here so you can see. Now we're on to the fight song. She likes when I say F-L-O-R-I-D-A S-T-A-T-E FLORIDA STATE, FLORIDA STATE, FLORIDA STATE WHOOO! Yesterday I was trying to get her to say "Go Noles" (or something like it) so I said "Say Go Noles" and she started doing the War Chant. I'm so proud!!! My little Seminole!!!!

By the way, McKenzie doesn't really say anything. Its a lot of Dada and baba noises but no real words. Is this normal?

1 comment:

KimC said...

yes, totally normal. Don't worry! She is right where she should be. And I'm sure she will be talking your ear off in no time, with those McCormick genes.