Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer Begins











So today was my last day at work before the summer break! I know its been forever since I've posted but I've been SUPER busy. I've moved out of my classroom and into a new one, finished school, gone to Pensacola a couple of times and bought a truck. Wow!




This summer I plan to spend most of my time playing with Kenz. She loves her kiddie pool so I'm assuming that is where we'll be. Which works out well since I can lay out and get a tan. We'll be in Pensacola fathers day weekend for my cousin's bachelorette party. Then Jason's parents are coming for a week and a half. Kim is due in the middle of July so I'm hoping for a trip to New Orleans and then Sara is getting married at the end of the month in Savannah. It'll be a busy summer for sure.




The pictures are from Jason's last soccer game. Kenz is so stinking cute!

No comments: