Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sing It Baby!

McKenzie and I spent the last week and a half traveling. We left on Friday the 16th with my Mom and went to Pensacola. We hung out with my cousin Sara for her birthday and then I went out with Ashley and Candi for a girls night. Saturday I went to New Orleans to be with Kim and Ted and baby Jonah. It was wonderful to be with them. I came back Monday and then Wednesday we left for Savannah for Sara and Bill's wedding. Sunday we came back home and have been hanging out.
While I was in New Orleans Aunt Ashley taught McKenzie how to "sing" in a "microphone"(aka brush). Well they looked in Pensacola for a microphone and couldn't find one. Today McKenzie and I went to Wendy's and in her kids meal was none other than a microphone. Here are some pictures of miss priss singing today!



Singing to Daddy

Happy Girl
McKenzie and Mommy - se loves to say cheese now

McKenzie got a monkey from my Grannie while in Savannah and she LOVES it






No comments: