Monday, August 9, 2010

McKenzie's 1st Day at Ms. Stacey's

Today McKenzie started at the new babysitter's house. Ms. Stacey is super sweet and watches 3 other kids at her house. I was super nervous because Alisa, our former sitter, was AMAZING! I just loved her to death and so did McKenzie. Alisa reccommended Stacey so that is who we went with. This morning I decided to take a "first day" photo of McKenzie. I know she isn't going to school but a new place is just as exciting. So I took her to Ms. Stacey's and when I was there she found the choo choo and started playing. I told her bye and McKenzie stood up and waved and said bye. No crying, no need for a hug or sugar ... just a hey mom I'm ok you can go now bye. She's such a big girl! When Jason picked her up she had played hard and napped hard. The other kids cried when she left! Here is McKenzie on the 1st day at Ms. Staceys!



2 comments:

Mrs. J Manny said...

what a sweet picture of her first day!

Miranda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.