Monday, October 18, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Today we did one of my favorite fall things ... went and got a pumpkin. We went to a patch beside a gas station but it was still fun. I didn't want to drive forever just to get a pumpkin. We took McKenzie to the same one last year and there is a huge difference a year makes!

                                                      October 18, 2009
                                                        
                                                                 October 18, 2010

After we went and picked out our pumpkins we went to a house down the road that always decorates their driveway and took pictures. McKenzie had a lot of fun and so did I.



This weekend is my friend Ashley and David's wedding and Jason and I are both in it. My Momma and Daddy are coming up to watch McKenzie and Uncle Dicky and Aunt Pam are also coming. It stinks I don't get to hang out with them but I'm really excited about the wedding. More pictures after the wedding!!!





No comments: