Monday, November 15, 2010

Then and Now

Today is the 6 year anniversary since mine and Jason's 1st date. Here's a little then and now.
Then...
    I met this guy Jason on November 6th at the FSU- Duke football game. I didn't really retain much about him since there was a game being played and I tend to be very vocal. The guy was cute but I thought I'd never see him again, I mean there were 80,000 other people there too. Then on November 11th I went to my friend Jason's place to watch the FSU- NC State game. Jason was also there. We didn't talk much during the game but talked some afterwords. Jason got my number because we were going to try and get tickets to Dierks Bentley for a group of people. Sunday November 14th Jason called me and ended up asking me out. I don't actually remember him asking me on a date until I hung up the phone. That's how I knew God was in control and this was going to be the one. Monday November 15th we went out to eat at Chillis and stayed there for 3 hours talking about all kinds of things. We then came back to my apartment and watched Fresh Prince of Bel Air and we kissed. We've been together ever since.

Now
  Today Jason and I got up and went to our jobs. I teach and he works for a company called WinWare. When I got off work I picked up our amazing 19 month old McKenzie and came home and played with her until Daddy got home. Then he played with her while I fixed her grilled cheese. Kenzie then got a bath and went to be. Jason and I left her with the babysitter and went to Chillis where we met our newlywed friends Ashley and David for dinner. It was a great night and I love my husband so much. I can't believe how God has blessed me in the last 6 years.

For your viewing pleasure here is our 1st picture togehter and our most recent picture together.

                             November 22, 2004 - FSU, Polo Club apartments


                                       October 30, 2010 - Hope Church, Trunk or Treat, Dallas Ga

No comments: