Saturday, July 16, 2011

Georgia Aquarium

Ok, I know it has been forever since I've posted but I've been really busy. Since there is only a week and a half of my summer vacation left I thought I'd write a different blog post every day about the things that have gone on this summer. 1st up is the Georgia Aquarium. Technically we went before the school year ended but it was close enough to count. 

As part of my "please stop crying about having to teach ESEP next year" plea from Jason we went to the Aquarium. Its one of the 1st times we've taking McKenzie to a "special" place without one of the grandparents along. We went on a Sunday afternoon with about 3 hours left before closing time. It was perfect! It was a little crowded when we got there but cleared up quickly after. 

McKenzie's favorites were the Whale Sharks, the Whale slide, the penguins and the alligator. I know, I know I can't believe I'm admitting my child liked an alligator - however it is albino. I, being me took a ton of pictures but here are some of my favorites from the aquarium!


 Look, a Whale Shark!!!!

the whale shark

Penguins

 The albino alligator - I think he was just scared of us Seminoles!

Trying to pet the sting ray



My absolute favorite!

 The whale slide






No comments: