Sunday, December 11, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite times of the year. I love looking back and realizing how good I have it an seeing all I have to be thankful for. I have been in such an unhappy place because there are some things that haven't gone my way recently. It took me really thinking about Thanksgiving realize how good I have it. I have a wonderful husband and daughter. I have a job. I have a house. I have a great family. Sometimes I just get so selfish and jealous of what others have I don't see what I have.

Anyways, enough about that. This year for Thanksgiving we went to Leesburg. We had some great times with the family. Jason got to spend a night at the fish camp with just him, his dad and brother. We took Jeff Bell's jet skis and Big Fish's boat out on the lake. McKenzie loves the boat. We also found out that we are going to be an Aunt and Uncle! After waiting for a few years Ted and Denise are going to have a baby in June. I'm super excited for them and for McKenzie to have a cousin.

Here are some pictures from the weekend!

McKenzie in the skirt my Momma made

 McKenzie and Travis playing football after Thanksgiving dinner

 McKenzie and Travis

 McKenzie loved playing the banjo with PawPaw

 McKenzie washing potatoes in the bowl MawMaw used with her Grandma to wash potatoes in when she was a little girl

No comments: