Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Big Sister Class

About a month ago we took McKenzie to a class about being a big sister. It was done at the hospital and was really good for her. McKenzie learned how to change a diaper....

and swaddle a baby....

She even had a graduation ceremony. McKenzie learned a lot and keeps reminding me of things as we go. She keeps telling me about Heidi (her baby doll) using a bottle to eat and needing a blanket to wrap up in. She even has a car seat for Heidi that looks like a baby carseat (I knew picking that up at a yard sale last year would come in handy).

I have been worried that McKenzie would be jealous of Reagan or think we don't love her as much any more. I know that there will be jealous times and what not but I think McKenzie is going to be my little helper. She even refers to herself as Mommy most of the time. Its very cute and I'm very interested to see how my girls interact with one another!

No comments: