Thursday, October 25, 2012

Reagan's 1st Month



I know this is a little late but I wanted to update on Reagan's 1st month. I can't believe she is already 5 weeks old! Reagan is a really good baby. She loves to eat and cuddle. I also love the cuddle times because I know in a few short weeks we won't get as much cuddle time. I'm very thankful to have Stacey watch my girls but I'll still miss them when I go back to work. Reagan has had a few outings but mostly we've stayed at home. She's been to Target and Publix, lunch with Daddy, picking out a pumpkin, church, Daddy's ball games, and O'Charleys.
Reagan has also started to smile, which I have tried to capture by camera with little luck. Here is what I have gotten.




We are doing monthly pictures with Reagan as we did with McKenzie. I didn't want to do the same thing with using the bunny so we're going to show each month by blocks. Here is the 1 month shot. She's 9 lbs 9oz and 21.75 inches.

No comments: