Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hope, Vacation and Ashley's visit


So its been forever since I've written but I've been SUPER busy! Let see, where shall I begin?



Jason finished playing softball on Thursday the 12th. They lost and ended their season at 5-5. The fun thing about that last day is we resuced a kitten from the parking lot. She was running under the cars and apparently someone had left her in a box and then a person from another team opened it to set her free. Well she went right to Jason so we diceded to take her home to see if Dixie liked her. It took a couple of days but now they are best friends. The kitten's name is Hope becuase that is the name of our church.


The day after we got Hope Jason and I went on a "second honeymoon" vacation to North Carolina. We stayed in Jason's grandparent's cabin near Franklin. We had a great time just hanging out playing cards and exploring the mountains. My favorite was the day we hiked to a waterfall on Wayah Bald.


Last weekend Ashley came to visit and I had a great time with her. We went to the Braves game on Friday. Sadly the Braves lost. Saturday we were supposed to go to Whitewater but it was yucky outside so we didn't. We went on Sunday after church. That was a lot of fun. I hadn't been to a waterpark in about 10 years and Whitewater is a great one. Just don't get a locker .... they are $13 for the smallest ones and 19 for the largest. Monday Ash and I jst hung out and went to the mall. Sadly she had to leave that day and I miss having her around allready.


This week I've been cleaning and getting ready for Jason's parents to come on Sunday. I'm also teaching Kindergarten and 1st grade VBS this week. I have learned I could not be an elementary school teacher. Those people are saints! Thats all for now!

3 comments:

KT said...

Awe! AShleY Came! Glad you two had a great time! It's great to see sisters that get along and are so close!
The kitty is super cute! give Dixie love for me!

Heather said...

Aww Pam, your new little kitten is so cute! And congratulations on your 1 year anniversary! Did it not just fly by?!!

Jo said...

That little kitty cat is so adorable!!! It's a good thing the doggy and the kitty get along. So cute!