Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I Love Fall!

This is the most wonderful time of the year. Forget all Christmas, give me fall with Halloween and Thanksgiving over that any day! It really is starting to feel like fall up here. Its been in the upper 70s durring the day and the low 60s/upper 50s at night! The leaves will start changing soon and I can't wait!
I also love fall because of the football and Jason playing softball. I love that on Saturday I don't have to leave my house because there is always a game on I can watch. I've also started playing fantasy football and as of week 2 I'm in 2nd overall and leading my division! Jason is coaching the church co ed team and playing on the mens team. The co ed is pretty good but they are playing all the butch co ed teams. Last night all of the "girls" on the opposing teams were lesbians. How can you beat a team like that? The men's team is pretty good. I just love going to a parck and watching Jason play and coach. Its so much fun!
When the leaves change I'll post some pictures!

1 comment:

Ashley Lynn said...

So i'm now a blogger.. i haven't figured it all out