Sunday, September 7, 2008

A little bump

This is my favorite time of the year!!! Yesterday I spent the day cleaning/ decorating with all my fall decorations and watching football. Does life get any better? I think not! Jason and I bought the FSU game last night so we could see how we're gonna be this year. I have to say I was impressed that there isn't one "star" athelete but many guys who can get the job done. And, Christian Ponder is pretty smart and cute. I like that in a QB. I really want an "Its a Nole" shirt, but I don't think they exist. They don't have them on Garnet and Gold online so I think I might be out of luck. Oh well, everyone who knows me knows this baby is a little seminole!


So I went to church today and the comment I kept hearing over and over again is "you're starting to show!". I guess this may be true because even when I suck in my tummy sticks out. I haven't gained any weight yet, so I'm totally ok with that. I have been forcing myself to eat up until Friday. Now I seem to be hungry all the time! I had my first craving on Friday as well ... rice with soy sauce. I ate a whole bag of the boil in the bag kind of rice with lots of soy sauce, yum!!! I've also moved into my maternity jeans Momma bought me. I totally love that they don't have buttons to fool with every time I go to the bathroom. I wish I could wear them everyday to work. I took a picture so you can decide for yourself. I took it myself so its not a very good picture but I didn't want to wait for 2 more hours for Jason to get home from softball practice. Let me know what you think!


No comments on how pale I am, I don't tan well. Also My skin looks really flabby and that makes me sad. No comments on that either. When Jason can take a better picture of me I'll put it up. Oh, and I'm 10 weeks and 5 days!

6 comments:

Jo said...

Pam, you are so cute! And I think you should make an "It's a Nole" shirt. Did you see the bib on Garnet & Gold that says, "I drool garnet and gold"? I love that!

KT said...

very cute!! so happy for you :)

Heather said...

I know! I can't wait to find out the sex either! Then you can really go nuts and shop for stuff! Your little bump is cute! I can definitely see it!! It's hard for me to imagine how big our tummies will be in just a couple of months! =)

Unknown said...

I just followed this from facebook and can't remember if I congratulated you or not. so if not, congrats! (oh, and it's christina hicks since I don't think this thing says my whole name)

and as much as I hate contributing to nole attire out there, I found this:

https://www.bkstr.com/ProductDisplay/10001-42901-11003-13610019-1?demoKey=d

I guess it's only in 2X which sucks, but it does exist, so maybe you can find it somewhere. :)

Brenda Petty said...

You're baby bump is so cute!! Congrats to you and Jason and your "little nole." I wanted to let you know that they DO have maternity shirts at Garnet and Gold. My bestfriend is pregnant so I did some searching for her.

http://cart.garnetandgold.com/garnet3/items.cfm?FullText=maternity&name=&itemno=&cat=0&dept=0

They also have all three of these and I think another one located in the store in Governor's Square. They don't have any maternity shirts in the store on Pensacola. :)

Good luck with everything! We miss you guys :)

Heather said...

Hey Pam!! I use this website: alliebrownslayouts.blogspot.com
to get all the layouts. She has soooo many. The instructions to put them on your blog are on their somewhere (I think to the side), but it's pretty easy!!