Friday, August 29, 2008

Heartbeat

Jason and I went to the doctor yesterday for my 1st visit. I got to hear the heartbeat which was one of the most amazing things ever! I was totally nervous that something would be wrong and I wouldn't hear the heartbeat but I did and its official that my little seminole is in there! Then I had to go get bloodwork done, which was interesting. It took her a while to get into my vein and after the 1st tube of blood I blacked out. Jason looked pretty scared when I came back to. I guess it was traumatizing for him. Hopefully next time that won't happen.
I also went to see Mamma Mia last night at the Fox in downtown Atlanta. It was a super cute movie and it was really nice to have a girls night out. The Fox is so pretty and I LOVE being downtown, as long as I don't have to drive. This weekend we're off to Leesburg and hopefully hurricane won't ruin our time down there!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ohhh! That is so awesome that you heard the heartbeat! It is so easy to worry about how much can go wrong, so I am trying not to do that!
You blacked out?? Did they take that much? I have yet to do bloodwork and now I'm scared!! I don't want to black out!!!!!!!

KT said...

yay!! isn't that the best sound ever! Don't know if you are interested but on Ebay you can buy those doppler heart beat detectors that the doctors use!?! Kinda fun to listen in whenever you want!
Hate you blacked out! Thats crazy!
Glad things are going so well!!