Friday, August 15, 2008

Yuck

So far my pregnancy has been great. I haven't gotten sick yet and I really hope it stays that way. I am starting to discover things that make my stomach turn though, so I'm sure nausea is not too far away. I have a food aversion to chicken, which really stinks because I used to eat a lot of chicken. At fisrt I thought it was just fried food becuase I didn't like my Chick-fil- A nuggets or Jason's mozzarella sticks but I have since discovered its both fried food and chicken. Yesterday I gaged in Sam's when I smelled the rotisserie chicken. This is going to be really hard if I can't eat chicken for a while. I was reading my "What to expect when you're especting" book and found out that an aversion to chicken is really common but people don't know why it happens. Strange.
I'll put pictures up tomorrow of my classroom. I don't have the camera beside me now and I actually need to get going to school.

3 comments:

KT said...

yeah, i remember coming home after JEsse had cooked and wanting to burn the house down from the nausea I felt!
Hope you get to feeling better. If you're like me in any way your food aversions will change and maybe you won't be able to get ENOUGH chicken in a few weeks?! :)

Heather said...

Ooooh yeh, lots of things are definitely not sounding good right now to me either!! Rhett was just cooking a hamburger with bacon and I almost gagged!! Isn't it fun?!! =) I've read that taking Ginger Root (a vitamin) helps with the nausea! Good luck and I hope that you don't have full fledged nausea!!

Mrs. J Manny said...

i had an aversion to chicken. i made it one night and even tried eating it and then threw it alllll away. i didnt eat chicken for like 4 months. but when i did eat it again it was from chik fil a. yum, now its soooo good! it all goes away eventually, the beginning and end are the hardest.