Monday, January 19, 2009

Enjoying the day off

Today is Martin Luther King Holiday and I'm so happy to have the day off. This weekend was a busy one with Momma coming in and pretty much finishing the nursery. Now I feel like I can bring home my little baby. Today after Mom left I ran some errands and got a much needed hair cut. Its to my sholders and layered, nothing too drastic. I've spent the last hour or so trying to get my camera to connect to my computer so I can upload pictures of the nursery to the baby blog. For some reason the stupid thing won't connect and I'm getting pretty annoyed.
Everything is going great right now. There is a 40% chance of snow tonight and I'm praying it does and there is no school again tomorrow! I'd LOVE to not have to teach an inaguration day lesson. If it does snow and I do get my camera to where it will upload pictures I'll add some. Anyways, thats all for now!

No comments: