Sunday, February 8, 2009

New Fridge

Well, I know that I am getting older beacuse my wish list is now in terms of appliances. Momma and Daddy got a new fridge and they gave us their old one. So our "new" fridge is a HUGE improvement over the old one. We now have an ice maker!!!!! Hooray for no more ice trays! This one also has more space which will come in handy when I start keeping bottles in there.
We've also discovered that our dishwasher is clogged. This actually makes me happy because I thought it was broken and we'd have to get a new one. Jason and his Dad are supposed to unclog it tonight. Hopefully that is all it is and we don't have to get a new one. I'd love a new dishwasher but its not a priority right now. I really love improving on our house. It makes me happy to have a nice, neat, clean, inviting home. Anyways, thats all for now!

2 comments:

Beth @beth-adam.blogspot.com said...

I thought our dishwasher was broken last week too!! But I think it was just clogged as well! I want a new one too, but it's not a priority for us right now either! Maybe one will just magically appear on our front porches!! :) Hope you're doing great!! :)

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean. I was a lil bit too excited when I got my washer & dryer! We recently got a couch and it felt like christmas all over again!
Not much longer til you get to meet your lil girl!