Thursday, June 11, 2009

I love the dentist!

I know its a crazy concept but I love my dentist. Yesterday I had to go and get 2 cavities filled. I was so not looking forward to it because one of the fillings was in my front tooth and that shot ALWAYS makes me cry. And that is with a great dentist in Pensacola. Now I'm going to someone up here and I was terrified of how bad it was going to hurt. When I got there and he started numbing me up I couldn't feel a thing! I now love going to the dentist because I know it isn't going to hurt!!!

Tuesday was mine and Jason's 2nd anniversary. We didn't celebrate because I had a planning day, McKenzie got shots (no fun), and Jason had a house to clean that evening. We did go to Martin's for breakfast (yummy) and Wendy's for dinner. Last year we were with the youth so I think we're getting used to celebrating our anniversary on a different day. Tommorrow we're going to do something, just me and Jason, but we don't know what yet.

No comments: