Sunday, October 11, 2009

Its the most wonderful time of the year

So I know its a Christmas song but fall is really the most wonderful time of the year to me. I love everything about it. The weather is nice, football is great and decorating is the best!
I teach middle school but for some strange reason we have homecoming in my county in middle school. I'm not complaining because I love spirit week but I do find middle school homecoming odd. Anyways, I always offer extra credit for dressing up for spirit week. You get one point for each day you dress up. Well, after I had announced this opportunity along comes a competition. I LOVE competitions and I plan to win every one so yay I was excited! The competition was for the teacher with the highest percentage of participation by homerooom in spirit week would win. So I thought YES! I've got this in the bag. So here is what I won ... dancing the "Peanut Butter Jelly Time" dance in a banana suit during the pep rally. Enjoy the pictures!

Western Day



Tacky Day ... Dawson was the only one who looked as tacky as I did



What a cute banana



Its Peanut Butter Jely Time!!!







So today we got a pumpkin for our house. I was really excited to dress McKenzie up for church in her cute Halloween outfit Aunt Ashley bought her and take her to the pumpkin patch!

My little pumpkin in the pumpkin patch!



My wonderful family!




So I did a great job this year with the outside of the house. I made things on my own and I feel really creative for the 1st time EVER. Here is my house... enjoy!

The swing

The yard

The front door

The scarcrow I mad

The ghosts in the trees

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow Pam!!! Your decorations are awesome!!! I love this time of the year as well! :)

Beth @beth-adam.blogspot.com said...

Love you decorations!! I need to get some bales of hay for our yard!! :)