Tuesday, October 27, 2009

McKenzie's Baptism Weekend

This past weekend was McKenzie's baptism. We had both grandparents in town as well as Aunt Ashley and Uncle Ted. Saturday we went to Rockmart to the Corn Maze and had a blast! McKenzie got to see chickens for the first time. She loved being out there. She is an outdoor child so it was right up her ally. Sunday was the big day and I was super emotional. I dedicated McKenzie's life to God, well at least I dedicated myself to raising her to give her life over to God. It was a HUGE deal to me. The nice thing was the pastor who married Jason and I also performed her baptism. I thought that was really cool. After church we came home and had an old fashioned Sunday dinner. we then dressed McKenzie in her Halloween costume so the grandparents could get some pictures. Here are the few I have of the weekend. Momma should be posting on her blog soon with WAY more pictures. Check those out too!

Look Daddy - Chickens!!!


The Williams Clan


The McCormick - Williams Clan

Nana and Kenzie
Pretty Pumpkin
Baptism


McKenzie in the Witch costume Nana and I made



No comments: