Friday, May 20, 2011

Trip to Tallahassee!!

Mother's Day weekend we took McKenzie down for her 1st trip to Tallahassee. Jason and I stayed at Devan's while Nana, Papa and Aunt Ashley took McKenzie in the hotel. Uncle Dicky, Aunt Pam and RJ came for the weekend too.
Friday we went to the baseball game where McKenzie met all of the crew I used to sit with. This is what I miss the most about being away from Tallahassee - my baseball friends. It was so good to see them!
Saturday we went and ate Red Elephant, which was my fave pizza place when I lived in Midtown. One of my former (well 3 really-  I taught triplets) student's dad owns the place. We ran into Spencer whom I taught as a 7th grader and is now a senior. I can't believe I've taught that long! Then we went to the baseball game that night too. McKenzie thinks Doak Campbell stadium is a castle - I agree!
Sunday was Mother's Day but we had to go home. We met Momma and Daddy for breakfast and then hung out at Devan's. Then we ate Sonny's and headed back to Georgia. On our way up we stopped at a friend's house in South Georgia that we don't see often.
It was a great weekend and hopefully we can do it again sometime soon.

McKenzie liked the baseball

 She was so happy to see Go Noles!

Jason and Devan

Me and Ash

 So I didn't get a picture of me, Jason and Kenz but I got a great one of RJ, Ash and Kenz

 Doing the War Chant!!!

McKenzie loves Devan!

No comments: