Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter

This year Easter was McKenzie's birthday weekend. I wasn't looking forward to it at all. I'm just being honest. It was also the weekend FSU was playing at Georgia Tech. So somehow we managed to get everything done in one weekend.

Friday we pretty much just hung out and got ready for McKenzie's party.
Saturday was the party which was a blast. After the party Mamma and Daddy took McKenzie for the night while Ashley, Jason, Devan and I went to the FSU -Georgia Tech game. It was so much fun. We won 12 to 7. After the game we went to a place called the Marietta Diner, which was so good! It has pretty much everything you could want to eat. Its crazy because it is a diner but there is a wait to get in. We then went by Krispy Kreme and got doughnuts for Easter morning. Here is the baseball crew. Oh, and I'm not huge, it is just the shirt (I think).


The next day was Easter! McKenzie loved all of her goodies in her Easter basket. We then went to church, came home and had Easter dinner and then an egg hunt. Dinner was so yummy - Honey Baked Ham, deviled eggs, Hawaiian sweet rolls, green bean casserole, potato salad. Here are a few Easter pictures.
With her egg money
 Sunday morning
 Egg hunting with Mommy ~ trying to shake the egg out of the tree
At the church Egg Hunt with Mason (her friend that is a boy, not boyfriend)

After the day and remembering what the whole meaning behind Easter is I was very happy. I am so thankful to have a savior who would sacrifice his life for me. He is so awesome!

No comments: