Thursday, April 5, 2012

Life in the Past 2 months

I am sorry to say I have neglected this blog. I realized I haven't posted since the end of Janauary. Here is a quick recap of February and March.

1. I am pregnant again! We are having baby number 2 in September. I have the baby blog up and running again so here is the link if you've missed anything .... http://williamsaddition.blogspot.com/ This one I have kept up with.
2. McKenzie got an Alice in Wonderland dress which she wore proudly to church- here she is.
3. We went to Pensacola for winter break and that was fun as always.
4. I turned 29 - last year in the 20s should be a blast!
5. McKenzie loves to play with her tee ball and soccer ball, however she prefers to do so in a dress. She's not a tomboy or a priss.
6. We went to the beach for my PawPaw's 80th birthday. Tons of fun and always awesome to have another year with my PawPaw.

April
McKenzie is 3 today! I can't believe its been 3 years already. I will have a complete birthday/Easter weekend post on Tuesday probably. Sneak peek is that we are having a Toy Story birthday party at Chicfila. Thats all for now!

No comments: