Friday, January 28, 2011

Birthday Wishes

I have less than a month before my 28th birthday! I can't believe it! I LOVE birthdays. Its the only day that is all about me. I know that sounds selfish but I think it is important to have a day where its all about you. I know my birthday present from Jason is to go see West Side Story at the Fox tomorrow but here are a list of things I would love if we had money to blow.
1. A Spa Day
   I'd love a day to go get a facial, pedicure, manicure and massage.

2. The Footbath thing that takes out the toxins
     This is like a guilty pleasure for me. I saw an ad for it at the chiropractors office and it costs like $200 for 10 treatments. You put your feet in this bath like when you get a pedi but whatever is in it takes the otxins out of your body. It looks gross but I think it would be so cool!

3. More Madeline L'Engle books
     I got 6 for Christmas. I'd like Meet the Austins, Moon by Night, Young Unicorns, Arm of the Starfish and so many more ... she's such a great author.

4. A new camera
    I lost mine before Christmas (at the mall when we went to see Santa) but I have a replacement one now. Its good - I'd love a really good one with fast speed because McKenzie does not stay still

5. To go rollerskating
    Yeah I'm totally a middle schooler but I want to go rollerskating so bad. I can't wait until McKenzie is old enough for rollerskating parties - that's all we'll have!!!

6. To go to NYC and see Rock of Ages
     I am obsessed with this show. Its all 80s hair band songs like "Don't Stop (believin)" "We're not Gonna Take It" and "Livin on a Prayer". How could I not like it! The touring company hasn't made it to ATL yet but if/when it does Ashley and I are going to have to go. Jason doesn't appreciate the 80s music - I am working on him though!

There are more - these are just the top of my list. I know I won't get these things this year but maybe in the future.

I am extremely excited about tomorrow night. Last year we went to see South Pacific and Jason didn't care for it too much. I'm hoping this year he'll like West Side Story - then maybe one day we can go see a show on Broadway

1 comment:

Beth @beth-adam.blogspot.com said...

Ditto on everything! LOL :) Glad you had a great birthday!!