Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday

So I am going stir crazy in this house with so much snow so I've decided to do a Wee Bit Wednesday. Enjoy!


{one} have you ever been on tv?
Yes, plenty of times. I was in a commerical for my PawPaws car lot when I was 5. I said "even we got station wagons too". I was on the news a couple of times in random Mardi Gras parades. I was the P in PHS one year and we were on prep football final. I've been in the FSU crowd a ton of times!


{two} what was the best movie you saw last year?
Humm.... Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Toy Story 3 and Robin Hood were also amazing.

{three} do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
In!

{four} do you cut coupons?
Yes, but I am not a crazy couponer yet. I do usually save at least $20 every time I go.

{five} do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No
{six} what sauce do you dip your chicken nuggets in?
Honey, not honey mustard but plain honey

{seven} do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No but I always think I should get Shape because its the one I get every month

{eight} when was the last time you wrote a letter on paper?
Probably November

{nine} what’s your favorite fruit pie?
Apple because its the only fruit pie I've ever eaten

 
{ten} black olives or green olives?
Both!

No comments: