Monday, January 17, 2011

Tale As Old As Time ...

My Christmas present from Ashley was to go see Beauty and the Beast at the Fox last weekend. I was all worried she wouldn't get here because of the snow/ice we've had but Ash made it in fine. I was off Friday so we got to hang out. McKenzie really love AhE being here. She didn't want to go to sleep Friday night because she thought Ashley was leaving in the morning. Saturday was the play and it was AMAZING! We had awesome seats! I love m sister so much. It makes me wish we lived closer so that I could hang out with her on a regular basis. Sunday Ash worked in the nursery with me and then we hung out until she had to leave. Unfortunatly Ashley lost her cell phone in the airport but we're praying someone turned it in. She was quite upset about all her pictures being gone. Speaking of pictures here are some from the weekend.



McKenzie ran in for this picture with us ... she's so stinkin cute!


Tomorrow I go back to work for the 1st time since Friday the 7th. There is still a majority of my yard covered in snow. Hopefully that was the last of snow for a while (I'm not holding my breath though).

Jason and I are taking Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University through our church. So far I'm really liking it. Our goal is to be debt free so that we can pay cash for me to start my masters by 2014. If I start by then I will be grandfathered in to recieve higher pay for my degree. Its going to take a lot of discipline but I am hoping we can do it. I want McKenzie and whatever future children I have to be able to go to college without having to get a loan and be in debt. I want to be able to go on nice vacations when I have children old enough to appreciate them. I want to be able to by my next vehicle (probably a bigger SUV) in cash. I'll let you know how it goes for us as we start paying things off!

No comments: