Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year and Resolution #1




Happy 2010 everyone! I hope this year is as amazing as the last one was. So far its started out really well. McKenzie slept until midnight and then went back to sleep (she woke up because of fireworks) until 4:45. Yay!! I think she just missed her daddy. Jason was in Virginia for his uncle's funeral on Tuesday and Wednesday. Also the Noles won today! It was quite emotional for me because it was Bobby's last game. I creid at the beginning when he planted the spear. This year is also Bobby Cox (Braves coach) last season ... what are these people trying to do to me?

On to resoultion #1: Get closer to God.
I need to get my quiet time back on track. I've filled it up with so many other things and I can feel the stress from it. I need a good devotional. Any suggestions? I'd like to have one for myself and one that Jason and I can do together. God is most important and I have not had him in that position in a while. So my fisrt resoultion is to get back with God ... can anything be better?

Tomorrow I will post on my 2nd resolution ... its the one I have the best laid plan for!

No comments: