Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Weekend Away in Maryland

January 13 - 17 Jason and I went on a trip to Maryland for his best friend Jeffrey's wedding. We ledt McKenzie here with my Momma and Daddy (they're so good to come up) so it was a vacation for us. It was my 1st time leaving McKenzie for a night and I did really well with it. Wednesday we drove the 11 hour trip to get to Maryland. Thursday we went to Washington, DC and then snow tubing in Pennsylvania that night. Snow Tubing was a BLAST!!! I've never done anything snow related before so it was perfect. I was exhausted after tubing for 2 hours. Basically what it is is going down a water slide but its ice. Friday we hung out with Jeffery and Courtney and then had the rehearsal. Saturday was the wedding and it was beautiful and fun. They are such a great couple and I'm sad they live so far away. Here are pictures from our weekend!

Washington, DC - the White House

The Capital Building - probably my fav in DC
It was soooo COLD but we had a great time!

In front of the back of the White House


Jason and Jeffrey in the Museum of Natural History

Jason and myself in front of the 1st plane by the Wright Brothers - they are my 5th cousin so it was really cool to me
Jason trying to land a plane on an aircraft carrier ... he didn't do so well
The Snow Tubing Lanes


Jason is the dot on the inside and Jeffrey is the dot on the outside
I really wish my computer would let me crop pictures ... this would be so much cuter croppedThe Groom and Best Man
Rehearsal Dinner Night


Wedding Day ... I have the Best Man there is!


I didn't get a lot of great pictures of Jeffrey and Courtney ... here
is my favorite








No comments: