Saturday, January 9, 2010

Nifty Nine

McKenzie is now 9 months old! I can't believe it! She has changed so much in the past month. She now has 2 teeth, crawls and pulls up! She's really good at Dada now too.

We took her for her 9 month check up on Thursday and my little baby who was 7 lbs 1 oz and 17.5 inches when she was born is now 19 lbs 12 oz and 29 inches. She's a chunk!! Everything is great with her. She had to get her finger pricked to see if she was anemic but she isn't. The nurse told us to take the band aid off when we got in the car so she wouldn't choke on it and we did ... well McKenzie bled all over the place. All on her blanket, clothes, car seat ... it was a mess.

Yesterday was a Snow day, however there wasn't really any snow. The raods were nasty though so we've stayed home these past two days. Jason and I cleaned/ reorganized yesterady. I finally got McKenzie's room done ... its so much better now! Jason's working today so I've finished up on the rest of the house. Tomorrow after church he goes to work again and I get to get a baby gate then read by book. I strongly urge anyone who likes mythology to go get the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick, Riordan ... I can't put the books down! Even better is they are young adult so it isn't a hard read.

Here are some pictures of my little 9 month old!

McKenzie playing around on her changing table




As is customary here are some pictures of McKenzie and her bunny













1 comment:

Mrs. J Manny said...

she's so cute and happy! I love it!