Saturday, January 2, 2010

Resolution #2

New Years Resolution #2 : Be healthier
Now I k,now almost every girl makes the loose weight resolution but I've changed mine this year. I don't need to loose weight (I'm only 130 lbs) but I do need to be healthier.

I plan on weighing myself every Friday AND measuring my waist. I want to focus on getting tone so I think, the measuring of the waist will help me to see results faster.

I also have a new spiral notebook where I am writing down everything I eat and drink.. you know to keep tabs on things. Yesterday was not soo hot with all the holiday food but I'm trying to be better. One thing I notice is I really need to drink more water. That will take out calories and make my face look better. Why is it water is so good for you but no one wants to drink it?

Lastly I'm writing down what I do for exercise each day. Yesterady all I did was walk around the neighborhood. Its really hard to work out when you have guests and its FREEZING outside. Jason got some gym equipment out of a house so we need to set that up and I can use the glider thing. I have a couple of videos that are pilates and abs related. I want the Dirty Dancing cardio video too. I think I might have to make a stop a Wal-Mart for it.

Another part of being healthy is maing sure I take vitamins. I HATE them even when I was pregnant is was a chore to take vitamins ... so we'll see. I'm bad about pills in general. I also plan on maing sure I do things like get my teeth cleaned, go to the dermatologist (and wear sunscreen everyday) and girl doctor. I probably need a family care general practice person too ... just to make sure everything is ok. Anyone else use a regular doctor now? I know its really important when you get older but what abuot at 26?

Thats all for resolution #2 tomorrow will be resolution #3.

No comments: