Sunday, January 3, 2010

Resolution #3

New Years Resolution #3: Have a clean, organized, baby proof house
This one stems out of necessity. I always like my house to be clean and right now it isn't. I am currently in the process of going room by room and reoganizing and baby proofing everything! McKenzie is crawling and pulling up onto everything now so I have to make sure what she can get into is safe. I've only done my bathroom so far because I've had company since we got back from Pensacola. I still need to take down my Christmas decorations too. Ahhh... so much to do!

I also have a "celaning" plan I'm going to try to put in place starting tomorrow. If I can do this then maybe cleaning won't seem like such a daunting chore.
Monday- dust all rooms
Tuesday- Sweep and Vacuum
Wednesday - Bathrooms
Thursday - Laundry (wash AND put away)
Friday - Nothing (who wants to clean on a Friday?)
Saturday - Deep clean the kitchen
Sunday - whatever else needs to be done

AS for babyproofing ... Jason and I are going soon to get a baby gate for the top of the stairs! We're getting one that you don't have to move every time you go in or out. We also need to get some drawer and door locks. We've already got the outlets covered. I think thats all we need baby proffing wise.

I plan on getting rid of a bunch of stuff that is just taking up space by having a yard slae soon. We have a bunch of stuff that Jason has recoverd from houses that we need to sell so hopefully we get do that and mak,e some money soon!

Resolution #4 to come tomorrow (there's only 2 more ... I promise)

No comments: